Jan 13, 2015

CONDITIONALS



Let's practice conditional sentences with songs!

- Listen to the songs and identify the conditional sentences in them:


1. ZERO CONDITIONAL: If + simple present / simple present
“If water freezes, it turns to ice.”




2. FIRST CONDITIONAL: If + simple present /  will + bare infinitive
“If it rains, I won’t go to the beach.”



3. SECOND CONDITIONAL: If + simple past / would + bare infinitive. (Note: “would” is often shortened to a contraction, such as I’d or she’d.)
"If I had a million dollars, I would buy you a house"



4. THIRD CONDITIONAL: If + had + past participle would  have + past participle. (Note: “would” and “have” are often shortened to a contraction, such as I would’ve.)
“If I had seen it, I would have told her.”


HERE you have more practice on Third Conditional.

And HERE you can practise them all.



No comments :

Post a Comment