Feb 10, 2012

ST. VALENTINE'S DAY

HAPPY ST. VALENTINE'S DAY!! 

  • Visit the English Central site and watch some of the videos  selected on St. Valentine's topic.
  • Visit the English Attack site and practice the suggested games there.
  • Visit our wiki and leave your love/friendship message in the wallsisher.
St. Valentine's Day  
View more PowerPoint from Chelo Parra


Here you have an example:


BEN COCKS: YOUR FIREFLY
When the sun comes, you're my shade
when the moon comes, you're a little firefly
I love you more than I can say
no I'll never fly away


I'm your firefly, I'm your shade
I wanna live in a house that we've made
I wanna love you everyday
and I'll never fly away

1. Write the meaning of the following words:
  • Firefly                  
  • Shade
  • Moon
  • Sun 
2. Underline the verbs and say their tenses
3. Find more songs by Ben Cocks 

No comments :

Post a Comment