Oct 26, 2014

HALLOWEEN IS NEAR...

WE ALL LIKE A GOOD LAUGH, BUT DOES EVERYBODY ENJOY THE SENSATION OF FEAR AS WELL?

Respond to theses questions using a scale o 1-5, where 1 means that you don't agree at all, and 5 means that you strongly agree:


  • I don't enjoy watching scary films or reading  horror stories 
  • After watching a scary film, certain noises make me jump
  • I don't like sleeping in complete darkness
  • If I saw a spider in the shower, it would make me scream
  • I could never spend tome in a house where somebody had died.
  • When I wake up from a nightmare, I try to analyse everything that happened and I van't get back to sleep

1. Let's watch the trailer for "The Woman in black":





Now read the abstract from the story:

Find the meanings o these SPOOKY IDIOMS:

  • As shite as a sheet
  • To give uyp the ghost
  • To dig one's own grave
  • To role over on one's grave
  1. to do something that will cause you problems later
  2. To be upset por offended by something
  3. To stop doing something because you think it won't work
  4. To go pale as a result of being frightened


No comments :

Post a Comment